Viviscal Man Tablets
At Viviscal we understand hair, over 25 years of research has led us to our multi award winning supplements that are clinical formulated to help maintain healthy hair
- AminoMar C™ - a rich marine protein complex and the key active ingredient in Viviscal. Protein is required for the growth and repair of hair cells.
- Zinc is a vital mineral for healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Acerola Cherry Extract is a natural source of Vitamin C (one of the highest grades of vitamin C). Vitamin C is a strong anti-oxidant believed to improve the ability of the body to absorb important nutrients. Vitamin C is specifically known to be important in the absorption of iron.
- Silica (Horsetail plant extract) - Hair is collagen based and silica is absolutely essential for the body to create and maintain collagen. Silica is essential for healthy connective tissue. As we age, scientific measurements have shown that the human body retains less and less silica therefore, it is important to supplement it.
- Millet seed extract is a multi-mineral nutrient which contains Magnesium, Calcium, Manganese, Tryptophan, Phosphorus, Fibre, B vitamins and Antioxidants
Recommended daily intake:
Take 2 tablets daily for a minimum of 3-6 months (1 in the morning and 1 in the evening taken with water after food). Thereafter, to maintain healthy hair growth take 1-2 tablets daily as required.
Viviscal tablets are easy to swallow.
We recommend using Viviscal Gentle Shampoo and Viviscal Moisturising Conditioner in conjunction with Viviscal Maximum Strength supplements.
Ingredients: Marine Protein Complex* (AminoMar C™), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Flax Seed (Linum usitatissimum) Hull Powder Extract, Maltodextrin, Vitamin C ( Ascorbic Acid), Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense L.) Extract, Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Glycerol), Anti Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate) Acerola ( Malphigia Glabra L.) Fruit Powder, Zinc Oxide, Silicon Dioxide, Orange Flavouring, Modified Starch.
* from fish / shellfish.
Allergy advice: Contains fish and shellfish, not recommended for those allergic to fish, shellfish or seafood.